To copy a league to a new computer, you first need to go to the folder where the saved games are on the computer you want to copy from. The following directions assume a defualt install was done. If you did a custom install, see here.
Location of saved games folder:
OOTP: C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\saved_games
FHM: C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games
OOTP: C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\saved_games
FHM: C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games
1) Open up a Finder window and go to the Go menu and hold down the option key (or alt key).
2) Now select Library from the menu (it's hidden if you don't hold down the option key).
3) From there, open up Application Support, then Out of the Park Developments.
4) Finally, browse to here for OOTP: OOTP Baseball 15/saved_games
4) Here for FHM: Franchise Hockey Manager 2014/data/saved_games
Copy league folder:
1) Now that you're in the saved_games folder, you need to copy the league folder(s). The league folder(s) all end in ".lg".
2) Now copy the league folder(s) you want copied to a flash drive or external hard drive (of course you can copy through a network if you have that setup). It can take quite a while to copy a league folder, by the way.
3) Now take this drive to your new computer and copy it to the same location on the new computer (assuming it's the same OS, otherwise see the top of this article for the location).
4) Once you've done this and you load up your game on the new computer, it should have your league(s) listed in the load dialog box. If you have any problems, submit a support ticket.