For some types of problems, the only way we can help you is to see your league files. OOTP Developments uses FTP to allow customers to send us files. Below are instructions for sending us your league files:
Unless you have an ftp program, one way to get to the ftp site is as
follows: Open up Windows Explorer by right-clicking the start menu and
then choose "Open Windows Explorer". Now up at the top in the address
bar (it probably will say "Libraries" in there), paste over top whatever
is in there with:
There's no built in way to upload your league files to our ftp server, so you'll need some third party software, like the free Cyberduck. If you don't want to try that, then submit a support ticket and we'll see if there's another solution.
Assuming you have an ftp program to use, then you'll need to find your saved game so that you can upload it. Here's how:
1) Open up a Finder window and go to the Go menu and hold down the option key (or alt key).
2) Now select Library from the menu (it's hidden if you don't hold down the option key).
3) From there, open up Application Support, then Out of the Park Developments and finally, OOTP Baseball 20 (or Franchise Hockey Manager 6) and finally saved_games.
4) In the saved_games folder you'll see folders that end in ".lg". Open the folder that corresponds to the league you need to send us.
5) Zip up all of the files in there that end in ".dat" (don't send any other files unless asked to do so). Higlight the ".dat" files and then right click and choose "Compress 17 items" (the number of items will vary).
6) Finally, rename the zip file to something more descriptive of your league. [By default, the file is called Archive.zip.] Now transfer this zip file via your ftp program.