I Lost my License Number and Confirmation Email
If you lost your license number for OOTP or FHM for PC or Mac we have options for you to get it sent to you:
For OOTP21 orders and OOTP20 orders from after June 2019, your license is issued through FastSpring:
- For order lookups with FastSpring orders simply go to the license key providers (QLM) support page here.
- On that page if you simply need your key sent to you simply use the email license key feature. After selecting that option simply enter your email address that you used with your purchase and QLM will send you your order information to that email.
- If you do know your key but not your order ID you can also look that up using the License Information tool directly above the email license key feature. Simply submit your activation key and QLM will get you your license (order) information.
- For order issues and questions there's a consumer support tool at the FastSpring site
For older versions: For OOTP20 orders from before June 2019 and previous versions of the game, see the information below:
In June 2019 OOTP switched Digital Distribution partners from eSellerate to FastSpring due to eSellerate closing down operations. While you can read more about that situation here
, we also have an article about keys and activation issue that may occur because of that on this page
- eSellerate Purchases will have order ID's that start with ST, followed by 8 numbers. eSellerate serial number or keys will start with OOTPXX or FHMX, X=the version you purchased, followed by numbers and letters in 4 blocks. For Example OOTP20-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and FHM6-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- FastSpring purchases (any purchase after June 2019) will have Order ID's that begin with OUTOFTHEPARKDEV, followed by a 6 numbers, a section of 4 numbers, and lastly a section of 5 numbers. If this changes in the future we will change these articles to reflect those changes. FastSpring Keys start with random letters followed by 6 sections of numbers and letters, for example XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXXX. You can also use the key without the hyphens.
- If your purchase was made before June 2019 or you know it is an eSellerate purchase please use the eSellerate after-purchase-support page, where you can find all your orders and receipts online. Please open the after-sales-support page here. Next to "Finding your order number", enter the email address that you used when you made the purchase.
- You will receive an email which lists all your sales and order numbers. Look for the product you want to license, and copy the ORDER NUMBER. Go back to the after-purchase support web page and enter the email address and paste the order number in the text boxes on top of the page. Click on Submit.
- You'll see the after-purchase services page for your order. In the section "Product Support/Serial Numbers" on top left of the page, click on the small link "receipt".
If you need further assistance with anything not covered with the information above please feel free to submit a ticket to your support team who will promptly get back to you.
All OOTP Developments games can be activated on up to two computers simultaneously. If you want to activate on a third computer, you have to unlicense the game from one of the computers that you have that are currently activated. You don't have to ...
Activation Key Not Found on License Server
If you are experiencing a situation where your game was updated or you installed your game onto a new device and upon opening the game it requested you to activate the game (potentially again). If you entered your key and the message on the screen ...
Transferring a License to a Different Operating System
Due to the relationships we have had with our licensing vendors over the years, our games are considered separate products on separate operating systems. In some cases, you can use licenses across operating systems. Here's how it works: For OOTP ...
Windows 10 Upgrade or Install
Please remember to unlicense your games before upgrading to Windows 10 or re-installing Windows 10. A new operating system is like a new computer for the game, and thus requires another activation. You can unlicense your game by doing the following: ...
Submitting a ticket
If you can't resolve a problem using the knowledge base, then you should read this which will explain how to get help from our tech support. First off, you should provide us with as much information as possible to make it easier for us to help you. ...